[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20240203.1

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 08:14:05 UTC 2024

On 2/2/24 11:47 PM, Alexander Verbovetsky wrote:
> a few days ago I submitted ocserv. Now it has disappeared, neither in
> today's updates nor in the pending queue. [...]

I had same problem with crawl, though made md5sum mistake then
downloaded onto a symbolic link which for some reason didn't overwrite,
so had same md5sum again.  When I used submission md5sum to delete, it
said it wasn't in pending, but when I tried to resubmit, it said it was
in pending.  Some days ago I informed/asked willysr about this (and that
I finally got same md5sum he did) and was only told 'done' which I
didn't know if meant was deleted or I have to resubmit.  I got no other
reply so waited and now it's not in update so apparently I must resubmit.
     After years/decades ago I was in habit of checking/updating
md5sums.  What happened recent years is I SlackBuild on server because
my PC has Slackware-current... first I build on my PC, and then on
server... I forgot to copy over files from server which were same for
building but have updated/correct md5sum.