[Slackbuilds-users] virtualbox slackbuilds

Jim zsd+slackbuilds at jdvb.ca
Sun Feb 4 00:00:03 UTC 2024

Thanks to both 高文偉 and Giancarlo, with the slackbuilds from mdinslage at
github, I had VBox 7.0.14 running in no time.  (And thanks to Matt Dinslage
as well!)

SBO admins and volunteers: if the VBox 6 maintainer is out for a long
walkabout, perhaps a regular VBox user would like to get the ones from
mdinslage up to standards?

Cheers.

                                Jim