[Slackbuilds-users] Bear missing libraries

Ruben Carlo Benante rcb at beco.cc
Tue Feb 13 23:34:19 UTC 2024

Hello guys,

Since compiledb (pip install) was not working for other reasons, I tried to compile Bear-3-1-3 again, this time successfuly.

The package is available here:

https://mirrors.slackware.devl.club/slackware64-15.0-packages/kernel-5.15.145-x86_64/Bear-3.1.3-x86_64-1_SBo.tgz

Ivan, as the maintainer, do you want the merge request to be sent somewhere? Or pull request?

Or do you allow me to send it to  https://gitlab.com/SlackBuilds.org myself, if it is ok?

Cordialmente,
Ruben

--

Dr. Beco

AI Researcher

---- On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:48:04 -0300 Ruben Carlo Benante <rcb at beco.cc> wrote ---

Dear Ivan Kovmir,

Thank you for your reply. Have you contacted gRPC maintainer to figure out the problem?

I'll use compiledb for now, because I can't build Bear. If things change, I'll write back with news.

Cordialmente,
Ruben

--
Dr. Beco