[Slackbuilds-users] webkit2gtk api question

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:55:05 UTC 2024

hi all, I have a question about webkit2gtk api 4.0 vs 4.1
webkit2gtk is currently used by wxGTK3, yelp, xiphos, wxWidgets, gambas3
and wxPython4 plus a lot of other packages which I don't use.

Does anyone know which dependant packages work with both versions of the
api ?
Apparently a number of major distros are moving over to 4.1api so I'm
trying to find out what packages support either api versions
as you can't have both installed at the same time.
I've responded to the xiphos developer who first raised the question to
me on the devel mailing list, and asked the question on the gambas
mailing list, but if someone has collated the information that would be
useful.
regards, Tim