[Slackbuilds-users] webkit2gtk api question

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:49:39 UTC 2024

yes, I noticed a discussion online about the issues relating to gnome
and the search in the help system
getting broken with the shift to 4.1.
I've requested to the xiphos developer that he provides a way to enable
using the 4.0 api even if he adds support
for 4.1 to support those of us stuck on 4.0.
regards, Tim