[Slackbuilds-users] Scripts up for grabs

Antonio Leal antonioleal at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 13:14:48 UTC 2024

Hi all,

If no one opposes I can take over

academic/plus42

desktop/cutefish-calculator desktop/cutefish-core desktop/cutefish-dock
desktop/cutefish-filemanager desktop/cutefish-gtk-themes
desktop/cutefish-icons desktop/cutefish-launcher
desktop/cutefish-screenlocker desktop/cutefish-settings
desktop/cutefish-statusbar desktop/cutefish-terminal
desktop/cutefish-wallpapers

libraries/cutefish-kwin-plugins libraries/cutefish-qt-plugins
libraries/fishui libraries/libcutefish

Cheers,

António