[Slackbuilds-users] I need a uid/gid for a SlackBuild

Jay Lanagan j at lngn.net
Fri Jan 5 13:18:02 UTC 2024

 Heya,

I had a look at the uid_gid.txt in the website and noticed a typo in the addition. The uid/gid is to be named “greeter” but the package is “greetd” which is falsely listed as “greeter” as well. The slackbuild has been submitted as of yesterday, but obviously isn’t live yet (pending approval) so there’s still time for corrections either way.

Thanks,

— Jay Lanagan