[Slackbuilds-users] Update for latest ITK

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Sat Jan 6 12:51:18 UTC 2024

Happy new year to all

since the orphanized ITK has remained outdated for a long time, I
decided to try the upgrade of the slackbuild, although KB_Sbo proposed
himself as new maintainer.

I've just submitted the update for the latest release of Insight
Toolkit, but if KB_Sbo would take it can do it at any time. The
slackbuild requires possible improvements and/or implementations as
including the support to some system dependencies instead of the build
of internal static libraries or possible extensions to optional deps (I
found and added dcmtk for example).

greetings

Giancarlo

Giancarlo Dessì