[Slackbuilds-users] Qt6 and QTWEBENGINE_RESOURCES_PATH

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:39:30 UTC 2024

Il giorno mar 9 gen 2024 alle ore 12:11 Arnaud via SlackBuilds-users <
slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> ha scritto:

> > Qt should be able to find that directory by itself using
> > |QLibraryInfo::DataPath.|
> > Can you try to run this command and see what it returns?
> >
> > qtdiag6 --no-vulkan --no-rhi --no-gl | grep DataPath
> >
> > In my case it returns
> >
> > ArchDataPath: /usr/lib64/qt6
> > DataPath: /usr/share/qt6
> >
> > So the chromium resource pack path should be discovered automatically.
>
> Well :
> $ qtdiag6 --no-vulkan --no-rhi --no-gl | grep DataPath
>   ArchDataPath: /usr/lib64
>   DataPath: /usr
>
> Even though I do have :
> Environment:
>   QT5DIR="/usr/lib64/qt5"
>   QT6DIR="/usr/lib64/qt6"
>
> So I guess something is wrong on my box.

I think this actually happens because one of the cmake options in the
qt6.SlackBuild is missing

-DINSTALL_DATADIR=./share/qt6

if I add that between the others then the qtdiag6 output show the correct
DataPath.

I'll put the maintainer in cc.

Matteo