[Slackbuilds-users] Error when starting grk-pipe-viewer (package pipe-viewer)

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Thu Jan 11 17:36:30 UTC 2024

Hello,

typing in a graphical terminal: gtk-pipe-viewer spits an error message.

Ceveat: this is not typed in a stock full Slackware installation and I do not
have all packages mentioned in the sql file installed

However as it worked some months ago (I don't remember exactly when) I'd
appreciate that someone tries before I investigate further.

I attach the error message and the list of installed perl packages.

Cheers,
Didier