[Slackbuilds-users] Can't get this build right : trello-cli

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Sat Jan 20 16:58:21 UTC 2024

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024, Tonus wrote:

> I don't know either how I should manage the symlinks.
>
> If someone has a pointer or two...

You used "-l n" with makepkg (last line of the script), so the
package .tgz contains actual symlinks. The correct thing to do is
"-l y", which causes makepkg to generate a doinst.sh which creates the
symlinks at package install time.

I haven't tried to build this yet so I'm not sure about stripping the
binary, or why you're having problems with it. Will get back to you.