[Slackbuilds-users] Trying to build offline trello-cli with npm

Tonus tonus1 at free.fr
Sat Jan 20 22:08:56 UTC 2024

On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 02:30:40PM -0500, B. Watson wrote:
>Go ahead and cancel it.

So I cancelled my previous attempt. Will think about a way to shut down
the network on my VM snapshot.

I am working on an offline build that is like :
- generate a package-lock.json from the trello-cli package.json
- extract the download urls for the dependencies to populate the .info
- add a deps.txt file to work with the command `npm cache add dep.tgz`
- add in the SlackBuild a for loop
   `for dep in $(cat deps.txt); do npm cache add $dep; done`
- add the --offline flag to `npm install` in the SlackBuild

My problem to get further :
The integrity checks are against sha512 for the deps.

Is there a way to get the verification passed directly ?
Or shall I download, check against sha512 and create a md5sum
fingerprint ?

Any advice on the path I'm following is welcome.

--
Regards,

Tonus