[Slackbuilds-users] suggestion for a new category for fonts

Fellype fellype at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:41:28 UTC 2024

Hello everybody,

Just an opinion:

In case you decide to add new categories, I believe this could be done at
slow steps.
First, just create the desired categories. Then, let the maintainers add
and/or move their scripts to the appropriate category. In the meantime, the
SBo admins could move some scripts when they have time.
Pros and cons of doing this way (from my POV):
Pros: no one will be overworked and, in the end of the process, the
categories will be more representative.
Cons: there will be a "little" mess until every piece is in the correct
place.

Cheers,
Fellype