[Slackbuilds-users] Kernel upgrade question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 22 13:03:27 UTC 2024

I'm setting up 15.0 on a desktop and need to run rsync_slackware_patches.sh.
Last December there was a kernel upgrade. It's been a very long time since I
last upgraded a kernel and I remember that it should be done manually rather
than allowing the patches upgrade script do it.

What I have forgotten is where there is an upgrade blacklist that will not
download and install kernels when other patches are upgraded by the script.
Please point me to the proper file so I can bring this host, and my laptop,
current with 15.0 patches, and separately the kernel.

TIA,

Rich