<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /></head><body style='font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif'>
<p>So after looking at the duckstation build process a bit I'd remembered a thread on LQ about it, and I found <a class="muted" href="https://codeberg.org/khronosschoty">khronosschoty</a> had done all the work to package recent versions already, so I offered the slackbuild to them instead. <a class="muted" href="https://codeberg.org/khronosschoty">khronosschoty</a> said they'd maintain it going forward.</p>
<p><br /></p>
<p>I'll forward said mail momentarily.</p>
<p><br /></p>
<p><br /></p>
<p id="reply-intro">On 2026-09-07 20:21, Jay Lanagan via SlackBuilds-users wrote:</p>
<blockquote type="cite" style="padding: 0 0.4em; border-left: #1010ff 2px solid; margin: 0">
<div id="replybody1">
<div id="v1edo-message">
<div> </div>
Ooh Duckstation is the one where the author hates packagers because they cause him grief or some other nonsense. </div>
<div id="v1edo-message"></div>
<div id="v1edo-message">I'm partially interested in it. I use it on my Mac occasionally, and it would maybe be fun to play with on slackware. Dare I say I'll take it, and if it proves to be a pain in the arse, well that's the luck of the draw I guess. </div>
<br />
<div id="v1edo-meta">
<div id="v1edo-signature" style="font-family: sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial;">— Jay Lanagan</div>
</div>
<div id="v1edo-original">
<div><br /><br />
<blockquote style="margin: 1ex 0 0 0; height: min-content; border-left: 1px #ccc solid; padding-left: 0.5ex;">
<div>On Sep 7, 2026 at 8:04 PM, <<a href="mailto:urchlay@slackware.uk" rel="noreferrer">B. Watson</a>> wrote:<br /><br /></div>
<div>
<pre class="v1edo-pre">Steven Voges abandoned his builds a while back. I've been looking for
maintainers for the ones that have dependees by other maintainers.

The rest are up for grabs:

audio/FAudio
audio/cubeb
audio/wildmidi
desktop/bottles
development/Catch
development/dfu-programmer
games/RMG
games/duckstation
games/mesen-x
games/mupen64plus-extraplugins
games/mupen64plus-input-raphnetraw
games/mupen64plus-nightly
games/mupen64plus-rsp-parallel
games/mupen64plus-video-angrylionplus
games/mupen64plus-video-parallel
games/rpcs3
games/stepmania
graphics/implot
graphics/mangohud
libraries/SDL_audiolib
libraries/cpp-httplib
libraries/cpp-jwt
libraries/crossguid
libraries/gtksourceview5
libraries/imgui
libraries/libADLMIDI
libraries/libbass
libraries/libbassmidi
libraries/libudfread
libraries/rapidyaml
libraries/zycore-c
libraries/zydis
misc/pokemon-colorscripts
python/audible
python/audible-cli
python/python3-cmake-build-extension
python/python3-puremagic
python/python3-questionary
python/python3-sabctools
system/gcn64tools
system/gsplus
system/jstest-gtk

If you take one of these, make sure that if it has any dependencies
that are also in this list, you take those too.
_______________________________________________
SlackBuilds-users mailing list
SlackBuilds-users@slackbuilds.org
https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/listinfo/slackbuilds-users
Archives - https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
FAQ - https://slackbuilds.org/faq/

</pre>
</div>
</blockquote>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<br />
<div class="pre" style="margin: 0; padding: 0; font-family: monospace">_______________________________________________<br />SlackBuilds-users mailing list<br /><a href="mailto:SlackBuilds-users@slackbuilds.org">SlackBuilds-users@slackbuilds.org</a><br /><a href="https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/listinfo/slackbuilds-users" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/listinfo/slackbuilds-users</a><br />Archives - <a href="https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/</a><br />FAQ - <a href="https://slackbuilds.org/faq/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://slackbuilds.org/faq/</a><br /><br /></div>
</blockquote>
<p><br /></p>
<div id="signature">-- <br />
<div class="pre" style="margin: 0; padding: 0; font-family: monospace">Jay Lanagan</div>
</div>
</body></html>