<div dir="auto"><div><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Sep 9, 2026, 11:13 AM Rich Shepard <<a href="mailto:rshepard@appl-ecosys.com">rshepard@appl-ecosys.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">On Wed, 9 Sep 2026, Jeremy Hansen wrote:<br>
<br>
> Per the README for the package:<br>
><br>
> WARNING:<br>
> LibreOffice 25.8.6 is the latest version working in Slackware 15.0<br>
> using normal Slackware stock packages. Newer version requires newer<br>
> glibc.<br>
<br>
Jeremy,<br>
<br>
I read that. In my original post I mentioned that the source tarball on the<br>
SBo libreoffice page could not find 25.8.6. And, the LO download page has no<br>
link to that version.<br>
<br>
> If you feel uncomfortable, please stick with the current 25.8.5 version<br>
<br>
Where do I download 25.8.5?<br>
<br>
Thanks,<br>
<br>
Rich<br></blockquote></div></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">It seems they removed all previous versions, which is why Willy told you up update the SlackBuild's VERSION to run 25.8.7. Unfortunately, we can't do anything if upstream removed the download unless you happen to find a copy somewhere that can be uploaded to sbodirectlinks...</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">But that shouldn't be needed since it seems Willy has already tested the newer version. To get this working, you just need to update that code block I mentioned in the SlackBuild to be able to run it against the newer 25.8.x version.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Jeremy</div><div dir="auto"><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
</blockquote></div></div></div>