<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
The initial idea is to remove webkit2gtk completely, but we know it's kinda<br>
hard since some project are stuck with that and moving to newer webkit2gtk4.1<br>
means adding new requirements that can't be met with Slackware 15.0.<br>
<br>
So i guess keeping some of the script at webkit2gtk is the best solution for<br>
now. I have reverted goa changes on my branch so everything will be working<br>
again on next public update. The only changes is gnome-boxes which is updated<br>
to use webkit2gtk4.1.<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>That sounds reasonable to me. gnome-boxes can stay upgraded since its a standalone application, though I'll still bump it to the latest version during the next week since that will still run and provides better options for the VMs it can download and run.</div><div> </div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
With Slackware 16.0, we aim to provide webkit2gtk4.1 and webkit2gtk6.0<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>That was my same plan when Slackware 16.0 arrives. Shortly after I'll can have all those packages upgraded to use webkit2gtk 4.1 and 6.0 and we can drop the 4.0 version then.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Bob</div></div></div>