<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_quote"><div>I faced this before. I think I forced gnome-control-center to link only with libsoup3. </div><div>It's a problem with their build system if I remember correctly. It's been a long time. </div><div>Can you check the whole dependency tree to see which libsoup they use? </div><div>It could be also one dependency using libsoup2 instead. </div><div><br></div><div>Regards,</div><div>Ozan </div></div></div></blockquote><div><br></div><div>The problem will go away if I can keep using webkit2gtk4.0/libsoup2 for that gnome-control-center build, which means that gnome-online-accounts also stays in its existing older version, also with libsoup2. </div><div><br></div><div>I had suggested the possibility of introducing a second "gnome-online-accounts-legacy" and deps packages, where I could handle my deps with older versions, while a newer gnome-online-accounts moves on to support newer software.</div><div><br></div><div>I practice, all we need is a stop gap to get us to next release, and keeping it on the older versions for now so things keep building and working properly with minimal extra work seems to be the way this is going, so you just have to wait till the revert next Saturday and Ozan you shouldn't need to do anything else regarding your packages.</div><div><br></div><div>Once SBo can target the next slackware release, all this will go away and libsoup2 and webkit2gtk-4.0 can be forgotten.</div><div><br></div><div>- Bob</div><div><br></div></div></div>