<div dir="auto"><div><br><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 22, 2026, 8:33 PM B. Watson <<a href="mailto:urchlay@slackware.uk">urchlay@slackware.uk</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><br>
<br>
On Wed, 23 Sep 2026, Kenneth Chan wrote:<br>
<br>
> I'll take easystroke if it's still available.<br>
<br>
A suggestion for you. I just looked at the SlackBuild...<br>
the README says:<br>
<br>
   If you'd also like the manpage installed, then help2man needs to be<br>
   installed and then pass   to the slackbuild.<br>
<br>
If you look at the man page that gets generated, it's only 1709<br>
bytes uncompressed... why not just include it (easystroke.1) in the<br>
SlackBuild directory, and install it unconditionally?<br></blockquote></div></div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">It's probably an artifact of an older Slackware that didn't include help2man, which looks like anything before 14.1. I wasn't aware of this before seeing your message and testing this, so this is good info for the new maintainer. </div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">@Kenneth Chan, help2man is now part of Slackware, so I'd probably remove the conditional to build the man page and just do it automatically.</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">(This is probably what B. Watson intended with his email, but I didn't realize it until testing on my chroot.)</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">Jeremy</div></div>