[Slackbuilds-users] imlib.SlakcBuild

B Kirkpatrick bkirkpatrick at texanahsi.net
Fri Dec 22 21:21:31 UTC 2006

Running this script actually installed everything & made a package with
only the /usr/doc & /install directories. The script is missing
"DESTDIR=$PKG" in line 43.
Regards,
Bill

There is no character, howsoever good and fine, but it can be destroyed by ridicule, howsoever poor and witless. Observe the ass, for instance: his character is about perfect, he is the choicest spirit among all the humbler animals, yet see what ridicule has brought him to. Instead of feeling complimented when we are called an ass, we are left in doubt.
Mark Twain in Puddn'head Wilson