[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20061222

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Dec 22 21:53:42 UTC 2006

Fri Dec 22 21:45:26 UTC 2006
development/nano: Updated for version 2.0.2; thanks to elohim.  --robw810
desktop/ratpoison: Updated for version 1.4.1; thanks to dadexter.
   --robw810
libraries/imlib2: Fixed missing DESTDIR in the "make install-strip" line.
   I have no idea how this happened - it's probably my fault, as I made a
   last minute change to "make install-strip" from "make install" - sorry.
   Thanks to Bill Kirkpatrick for the report.   --robw810
network/kssh: Added - KSSH is a ssh/openssh frontend for KDE.
   Thanks to Ricardson Williams --BP{k}
network/wireshark: Added - Wireshark is a free software protocol analyzer,
   or "packet sniffer" application, used for network troubleshooting,
   analysis, software and protocol development. Thanks to Jick Nan. --BP{k}
system/postgresql: Added - PostgreSQL is an advanced object-relational
   database management system (ORDBMS) based on POSTGRES.  Thanks to Adis
   Nezirovic.  --Alan_Hicks,robw810