[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild Template Script @Ezra

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Jul 12 04:28:56 UTC 2006

Ezra:

Sorry to bombard you with stuff, but there is a
template.SlackBuild script in ~/ that needs to be integrated into
the site.  I think it's best to have a simple link to the plain
text file as opposed to embedding it within a page layout, as it
will be easier for us to modify and (more importantly) for users
to download the file directly.  I'd like to link it from the
submissions page and the FAQ, but I can handle editing the html
content files (assuming that's okay with you) :)

I'm not sure you even need to be aware of this if we're just
going to link directly to the plain text file, but I thought it
better to be safe than sorry... :)

RW

--

http://slackbuilds.org