[Slackbuilds-users] ChangeLog Update

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu Sep 21 05:35:49 UTC 2006

Thu Sep 21 05:21:52 UTC 2006
Okay, I think we've got everything back to normal (whatever that
   means) :)
There are some more cosmetic changes coming to the public portion
   of the site, and some of them should also improve the usability
   side of things too.  One major change that's been requested is
   the ability to download a tarball of an application's entire
   directory, and that's now available.
We're still working on quite a few things in the site backend,
   but most of that will be transparent to the public (or at least
   that's what we hope to be the case).  Anyway, thanks for your
   patience with us, and happy Slackin'  :-)

misc/wine: Updated to wine-0.9.21.  Added semi-official patches
   for both nvidia cards and ati cards that still need one; please
   read the comments in the SlackBuild script.
   --robw810

--

http://slackbuilds.org