[Slackbuilds-users] ChangeLog - Fri Sep 22 21:20:45 UTC 2006

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Fri Sep 22 21:28:10 UTC 2006

Fri Sep 22 21:20:45 UTC 2006
We're mostly finished with the cosmetic changes mentioned below,
   and some of them required some changes to the README
   requirements.  All things considered, this should make things
   easier on submitters, as the app's home page, download
   location, and md5sum only have to be put into one file now,
   and the README is just for, well, READING purposes.  Anyway,
   make sure you have a look at http://slackbuilds.org/guidelines/
   before entering any new submissions.
Maybe we can get back to the fun stuff now (like adding new stuff
   to the repository).  :)    --robw810

--

http://rlworkman.net