[Slackbuilds-users] Just an idea

Martin Lefebvre dadexter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:38:44 UTC 2006

Ok, this is just an idea, but I figured I'd ask you guys what you think
about it...

I was wondering what people thought of a link appearing with the package
description to allow people to send a quick email to the person who created
it...

Example:
If someone goes to
http://www.slackbuilds.org/repository/desktop/ratpoison/ (one
of mine), they would be able to send me a quick message with stuff like
"It's out of date" or "It won't build because of..."

That's just an idea... I'm only at 3 cups of coffee so far, so my thoughts
aren't 100% coherent at the moment :P

--
Martin Lefebvre
eMail: dadexter at gmail.com

WWW: http://dadexter.googlepages.com
Registered Linux #349269

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to
be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch
out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do
something incredibly... stupid."