[Slackbuilds-users] mplayerplug-in

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Apr 2 05:44:38 UTC 2007

Daniel de Kok wrote:
> On Sun, March 25, 2007 8:41 pm, Robby Workman wrote:
>> As solved on the irc channel, the solution is to install the
>> seamonkey package.  No development headers are included with
>> the stock Firefox package.
>
> Maybe we should add a note to the README file (if it's not already noted
> there)?

I don't know - it's been customary to assume that the user has the
full package set from official Slackware, and I personally am very
hesitant to open the door to mentioning requirements that are part
of Slackware.  What do you guys think - is this one worth an
exception?

RW

--

http://slackbuilds.org