[Slackbuilds-users] libgnomecups.Slackbuild - Wrong sourcecode tarball to extrac.

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Apr 8 23:26:48 UTC 2007

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 07:59:38AM +1100, eroc at linuxmail.org wrote:
> In the libgnomecups.Slackbuild the line 47 says:
> tar xvf $CWD/$PRGNAM-$VERSION.tar.gz
>
> when should be:
> tar jxvf $CWD/$PRGNAM-$VERSION.tar.bz2

Yes, I just answered this on IRC.  Due to the fact that I had already
been looking at some gnome stuff, I already had the source for this in
tar.gz format, so when I was testing, I just used my tar.gz sources
instead of pulling new ones.  I forgot to change the script back before
I uploaded it into READY.

Until I (or one of the other admins) has a chance to correct it in the
repo, make a simple change (as indicated above) to the script and it
will be fine.

RW