[Slackbuilds-users] abiword - README needs to be more especific.

core oc eroc at linuxmail.org
Mon Apr 9 01:03:04 UTC 2007

i think that you have made a better description for the procces to buil abiword, can you fit it into the README ;) It was just a sugestion that can make more *easier* the proces to buil abiword, but if you think that it's better to leave it as it is, then for me there is no problem. SBo has few gtk-apps, so at this moment we don't need to worry for the correct order to build de *gnome dependency hell*, do we??.

=
Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com