[Slackbuilds-users] Thanks!

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Fri Feb 23 09:59:05 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I just want to write you all a simple "thank you" for slackbuilds.org.
This new archive makes my work *much* easier. I'm currently putting
together a simple (some would say "idiot-proof") XFCE-based desktop for
a massive install in public libraries, computer  rooms, town hall
offices, etcetera, and I increasingly rely on your scripts, since -
contrary to other package or build script download sites - they all work
out of the box.

I have a bit of a deadline here, so my work happens a bit in a rush. But
as soon as I am finished here, in a matter of a few weeks, I'll put
together my own scripts (like: minimal set of GNOME libs, various
multimedia plugins, ...), check them for SBo-compliance and submit them.

Cheers from France!

Niki