[Slackbuilds-users] nicotine-plus.SlackBuild

Audrius Kažukauskas neobug at tornado.ktu.lt
Fri Mar 2 09:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

First of all, I wanted to thank the author of this SlackBuild for
showing me the existence of Nicotine+.  Till now I was using the old
PySoulSeek client which was already showing its age.

Now, I noticed a small bug in the script.  The line

  cat $CWD/$PRGNAM.SlackBuild > $PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION/$PRGNAM.SlackBuild

creates an empty file, because script's name is
nicotine-plus.SlackBuild, and $PRGNAM is set to nicotine+.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas