[Slackbuilds-users] can't build system/yakuake

Michiel van Wessem michiel at slackbuilds.org
Tue Mar 6 13:02:11 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 05:19, Deak, Ferenc wrote:

> so what is the "'*-" prefix before $PRGNAM?

I think that is a left over from when yakuake was downloaded from the old
location:

DOWNLOAD=http://www.kde-apps.org/content/files/29153-yakuake-2.7.5.tar.bz2

which is now:
DOWNLOAD=http://download.berlios.de/yakuake/yakuake-2.7.5.tar.bz2

KDE-apps.org has sometimes the slightly annoying habbit of prefixing their
downloads with some random number. It made it easier to deal with that kind
of situations to prefix the $PRGNAM-$VERSION.tar.bz2

Just remove it from your script and we fix is asap on our site as well.

Thanks

Michiel
--
http://slackbuilds.org