[Slackbuilds-users] pypanel and bugs

Vasilis Papavasileiou el03020 at mail.ntua.gr
Mon Mar 26 07:25:24 UTC 2007

Hello,

I recently submitted a build script for pypanel. I hadn't noticed the
dependency on imlib2, could one of the admins delete the pending package so I
can upload it again?

I have also noticed a few bugs in other scripts:

In lua, SLKCFLAGS are ignored. We could correct this with:

 sed -e "s/-DLUA_USE_LINUX/\"-DLUA_USE_LINUX $SLKCFLAGS\"/g" \
	<src/Makefile >src/Makefile.tmp
 mv src/Makefile.tmp src/Makefile

In scripts which package binary stuff (like OpenOffice.org or Opera) the ARCH
line is

 ARCH=${ARCH:-i586}

instead of

 ARCH=i586

The architecture in our .tgz name will be wrong if the ARCH environment
variable is set.

Best regards,
Vasilis