[Slackbuilds-users] Slack 12 libgnomecups pkg has no more than a docs folder

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Oct 1 02:09:32 UTC 2007

Martin Lefebvre wrote:

> Robby correct me if I'm wrong, but your packages are built from the same
> SlackBuilds I had submitted, no?

Well, the situation is resolved now, so all is well, but I may as well

I don't recall making any edits to them at all, as they worked just
fine.  If I did, it would have been something inconsequential and
minor, such as adding configure flags for:
  --build=$ARCH-slackware-linux --host=$ARCH-slackware-linux
Those don't make a difference at all for our purposes, but I add
them anyway sometimes :-)

RW