[Slackbuilds-users] svn/cvs snapshots

Heinz Wiesinger HMWiesinger at gmx.at
Fri Oct 26 11:53:36 UTC 2007

I know this discussion has already been there,
just want to fresh it up a little bit ;)
From looking through past mails on this list, I got the following impression:

It's ok to provide build scripts for svn/cvs/git/whatever snapshots, if one
can also provide a place to downoad them.

Is this still accurate, or are there any other things one has handle.
I ask this because I've made some scripts for software at this time only
available via svn or didn't release a new version for a long time, and want
to know, what I have to do, to make them SB.o compliant.