[Slackbuilds-users] Qt 4 SlackBuild

Aleksandar B. Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:44:22 UTC 2007

Just posted Qt 4 build script trough SBo upload form.  Since this is
rather big package, thus probably in need for more testing than usual,
and since review procedure seems to be taking long: if anyone
interested to test the script (Martin?), please let me know.

Also, 2 suggestions for potential improvements regarding upload procedure:
* I think it may be good for sender to be able to replace the tarball
while it is waiting approval - it often happens that there is a typo
or two here and there, and also it could happen that the package is
question is upgraded to new version in the meantime.
* Also, maybe it could be good to have some kind of fast-track review
process for new versions of existing scripts that are posted just
because of upgrade of the upstream package.

Best,
Alex