[Slackbuilds-users] Yaz update required for php-yaz

Michiel van Wessem michiel at slackbuilds.org
Sun Sep 30 15:36:09 UTC 2007

On Sunday 30 September 2007 12:36:12 Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Currently, slackbuilds.org has yaz in version 2.1.56. The current stable
> version is 3.0.14... but 3.0.2 is required at least to build the php-yaz
> module for PHP5.

The reason I haven't upgraded yaz to version 3.x.xx yet is that those versions
created a problem for working with tellico. It crashed during make. (yaz is
an optional dependency for tellico).

But if you give me a wee bit, I'll have a look and see if the two of them play
nice.

Michiel
--
http://slackbuilds.org