[Slackbuilds-users] ntfs-3g version update and error

Nathan D sn9ke.eyes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:47:59 EDT 2008

ntfs-3g is now on 1.2310

The latest stable version is 1.2310, released on March 10, 2008.

I edited the ntfs-3g.SlackBuild to change the version number, but received
this error on build  cp: cannot stat `COPYING': No such file or directory

In the source file instead of a file named COPYING there is a file named
COPYING.LIB.  I edited the SlackBuild file and on line 69 changed COPYING to
COPYING.LIB and the build completed, everything appears to work.

Nathan