[Slackbuilds-users] git access to repository

Javier Rojas jerojasro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 02:16:25 EDT 2008

Hi. I'd like to set up a system to maintain slamd64 slackbuilds, using
the ones on slackbuilds.org as a base, and to follow and integrate any
changes from slackbuilds.org into the slamd64 version of them.

This could certainly be done with the actual access system of
slackbuilds.org (rsync), but I think it would be far more easy to do if
all the material of slackbuilds.org were available as a Git repository
(it would reduce the syncronization to pull and merge any changes to the
slamd64 branch of the repository). So, my question (my kind and humble
request) is: are there any plans on offering this kind of service in the
future?

Greets,

--
Javier Rojas