[Slackbuilds-users] libopensync version

Michael Wagner lapinours at web.de
Mon Apr 21 19:31:57 UTC 2008

Heinz Wiesinger wrote:
> I just had a quick look at opensync-0.22 and saw that they switched from
> autotools (0.2x) to cmake (0.3x), so making the build-script work for both is
> unlikely.

After building plugins for 0.36 and realizing that they do not work as
expected, I have left the cmake related parts commented out for future
releases. If this is appropriate for the admins, I am going to submit
these scripts (libopensync-plugin-{file,syncml,vformat}, msynctool) as
they are.

However, building 8 packages to synchronize my mobile phone is one of
the rare occasions, that makes me miss the large amount of precompiled
debian packages.

Greetings,

Michael