[Slackbuilds-users] Firefox Search Plugin

Alex alex.j.elliott at virgin.net
Mon Apr 28 17:28:48 UTC 2008

For the extra simplicity in management.  It means for example that if an
improvement is suggested to the XML files you would only need to edit
one file to implement it, not two, three, four, however many you end up
with (it can only get more annoying as time goes on).

It doesn't add much complexity, so I don't see why you wouldn't want
those advantages for maintainance.

Both approaches are trivial, I just see a variable-based one as a more
easily manageable one.

What actually happens is of course vb's choice.