[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with Lilypond SlackBuild for 12.1

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Sun Aug 31 21:20:52 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 17. August 2008 22:09:16 schrieb Robert W. Wendel:
>    I don't know where to post this so you see it but I'm having problems
> compiling lilypond.  I get a compile error:
> WARNING: Please consider installing optional programs:  kpsewhich
>
> ERROR: Please install required programs:  mf-nowin mf mfw mfont
>
> See INSTALL.txt for more information on how to build LilyPond
>
>   I thought the stock installation covered the Tex package issues which I
> think the above error messages refer to.

There was a discussion on freenode where someone had a similar issue. It's
most likely the same cause, which is /usr/share/texmf/bin/ being not in
$PATH. As this is the default on Slackware after a full install, there's
obviously something wrong with the setup.

The missing files are indeed included in slackwares base tetex package.

Just for future reference.

Grs,
Heinz