[Slackbuilds-users] libcap build fails

xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org
Sun Aug 31 23:20:53 UTC 2008

On Sunday 31 August 2008 19:02:09 Steve wrote:
  Oh well.  So, I did build the jack-audio-connector, but I
> had to alter the options in the buildscript to exclude capabilities.  This
> allowed jack to build, and thus rosegarden and ardour, but I'm not certain
> things are all fine-and-dandy.

This has been corrected in a yet to be released update to the current SBo build
for jack-audio-connector. The maintainer had this comment with the submission.
"Remove dependency on libcap (--enable-capabilities should only be used on 2.4 kernels)"

David Somero