[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Audrius Kažukauskas neobug at tornado.ktu.lt
Mon Dec 1 16:21:04 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 18:54:15 +0000, Robby Workman wrote:
> Please begin testing the things you maintain on a -current
> system if at all possible; as with last time, anything that
> won't build for us or for which the source is unavailable
> as listed in the .info file will be removed from the repo
> when it goes live for 12.2.

Status of SlackBuilds maintained by me in -current:

audio/mp3check -- ok
desktop/kkbswitch -- I'm not using KDE3 anymore, but last time I
    tried kkbswitch with KDE 3.5.10 from -current, it was working fine;
    also couldn't download the source using dl.sourceforge.net, but
    hadn't any problems with downloads.sourceforge.net
graphics/graphviz -- ok (swig dependency not maintained by me also works
    fine)
libraries/liblinebreak -- ok (dependency of fbreader)
network/kismet -- ok
office/fbreader -- ok
system/spambayes -- ok (same problem downloading source as with
    kkbswitch)

--
Audrius Kažukauskas