[Slackbuilds-users] Minor cleanups & changes

David Spencer nobbutl at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 00:39:56 UTC 2008

Robby Workman wrote:
> we'll go back over the
> mailing list for outstanding bug reports and minor cleanups too

Well, here are four *very* minor cleanups.  I'm ashamed to admit the
first is one of mine that sneaked through.

libxmi - the .info file has a screwy HOMEPAGE value

amrwb - README incorrectly starts with "amrnb"

aMule - has a dependency on cryptopp that isn't mentioned in the README

motion - README refers to /usr/doc/motion-3.2.9, should be 3.2.11

In other news, there are a couple of my packages that will need minor
changes for 12.2.

gpscorrelate - depends on exiv2 which is now available in testing/kde4 -
gpscorrelate builds ok against it, but the README will need changing (it
points to the exiv2 at SBo).

qtpfsgui - depends on qt4, exiv2, ilmbase and openexr which are all now
available in testing/kde4 - qtpfsgui builds ok against them, but (1) the
README file needs changing (it currently points to these dependencies at
SBo - note that its dependency on SBo's fftw will remain), and (2) the
invocation of 'qmake-qt4' in the SlackBuild file needs changing to
'qmake'.  All things considered, you might prefer to drop qtpfsgui until
submissions reopen.

The other packages I maintain all build ok on -current:

exiftool
glew
gpsd
libxmi
p0f
xtrkcad

Lastly, my apologies for not having upversioned these packages recently,
I'll do that when submissions reopen.

-Dave Spencer