[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Dušan Stefanović stefanovic.dusan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:03:16 UTC 2008

Status of SlackBuilds maintained by me in -current:

libraries/libsmi -- ok
audio/mhwaveedit -- ok (with and without optional dependecies:
libsndfile, libsamplerate and lame)

note1: there is new version of mhwaveedit (1.4.15), and it builds ok
with simple version change in the script.
note2: libsndfile from slackbuild.org is not ok, so here is the patch
that will make it work again. Difference between sbo patch and this
one is that sbo is patching configure.ac, and than it needs autoconf
for building, and this patch is patching configure, so it doesn't need
autoconf, just shell.

regards,
ds