[Slackbuilds-users] problematic sources

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Thu Dec 4 22:23:00 UTC 2008

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:24:44 +0100
LukenShiro <lukenshiro at ngi.it> wrote:

> domenica 23 novembre 2008, LukenShiro ha scritto:
> > As soon as possible I intend to verify all package sources'
> > availability to have a complete view, so I can tell which are
> > related packages.
>
> Approximately, the following are the packages I was referring to,
> whose download address doesn't work because the package has been
> removed or moved, or they cannot be validated, or they cannot be
> downloaded automatically because of ssl authentication (maybe there
> are other ones):

Lots of these have or will need updates from the maintainer, and as
with last time, we'll probably remove them from the repo at least
temporarily when 12.2 goes live.

That being said, here are comments on a few:

> wmii
> http://suckless.org/download/wmii-3.6.tar.gz
> wrong MD5SUM

This was actually a problem with the DOWNLOAD link.  Fixed.

> LimeWire
> http://www10.limewire.com/download/LimeWireOther.zip
> wrong MD5SUM

This is expected. They push updates with out a change to the tarball
name.

> rt2500
> http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/rt2500-cvs-daily.tar.gz
> wrong MD5SUM (snapshot)

Can't this be removed now anyway?

> Moneydance
> http://moneydance.com/download/2008/installers/Moneydance_linux_x86.tar.gz
> wrong MD5SUM

Same as LimeWire.

> openoffice.org-langpack
> http://openoffice.osuosl.org/localized/nl/2.4.0/OOo_2.4.0_LinuxIntel_langpack_nl.tar.gz
> 404 Not Found

This one is out of sync with the OOo version we host.  It will be
removed unless the maintainer mails an update to me.

-RW