[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Sat Dec 6 15:36:29 UTC 2008

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:50:49 -0500 (EST)
> "Chess Griffin" <chess at chessgriffin.com> wrote:
>
>> Here is the status of the SlackBuilds I maintain (as well as some
>> deps I had to install) as to their status on a fresh install of
>> -current:
>>
>> My SlackBuilds:
>> audio/audacity - untested; issue with libsndfile (see below)

Ok, I was able to build libsndfile with the patch posted to the mailing
list (thanks for that!).  After that, Audacity builds and runs file, but
the audacity.SlackBuild needs to be edited.  Currently, lines 56-58 have a
comment and sed command to fix something that was necessary for 12.1.
Please remove those three lines from the audacity.SlackBuild and then it
will be OK for 12.2.

Thanks!

--
Chess Griffin