[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081210

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Dec 11 01:02:21 UTC 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Robby Workman wrote:

> It was removed in favor of audacious, but yeah, it's back in 12.2.

Robby,

   Thanks for correcting the name. I knew it was one or the other. :-)

   I'm glad that it's back. It worked well for me on my main box and I know
how to use it.

   I hope that the 12.2 release uses X.org-7.4; I've been told that fixes the
inability of -7.3 to recognize xmodmap on my notebook.

   Thanks to all of you folks in creating and maintaining all the packages
that you do.

Rich