[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081210

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Fri Dec 12 10:02:56 UTC 2008

Robby Workman wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:58:37 +0800
>
> Cherife Li <cherife at dotimes.com> wrote:
> > So, how soon will the upload form be open?
>
> Give us a free weekend, okay? :)  As you are likely aware, several of
> the SlackBuilds.org admins are also Slackware team members, so we've
> been *really* working overtime recently, and a short break would be
> much appreciated....

All your work is much appreciated and I want to thank you all for putting so
much time into these projects. I'm sure there are many people with the same
thought as well, so take as much time as you need.
I personally wouldn't even mind if you keep pending closed until after
Christmas (although I might be alone with that thought...) ;)

Grs,
Heinz