[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081210

Eric Hameleers eha at sox.homeip.net
Fri Dec 12 14:54:01 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Eric Hameleers wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Heinz Wiesinger wrote:
>
>> Wade Grant wrote:
>>> On a side not, is there any reason why all of ppr:kut's SlackBuilds are
>>> packaged as not executable?
>>
>> Well, actually it's only some of my scripts :)
>> But it's true, the repo has some sort of inconsistency here. Some scripts
>> are
>> executable and some aren't. Should this be fixed?
>>
>> Grs,
>> Heinz
>
> If you have a listing of the SlackBuild files that should be made executable,
> I will fix those in the repository.
>
> Cheers, Eric

I've gone ahead and made the changes to our 12.2 repository.

* All SlackBuild scripts inside the .tar.gz files are now executable.
* All SlackBuild scripts found _outside_ the tarballs are set to mode 644
so that they cannot accidentally be launched.
* All GPG signature files have been re-generated for the tarballs I had to
update.

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers
Email: alien at slackware.com
Jabber: alien at jabber.xs4all.nl
Gpg fingerprint: F2CE 1B92 EE1F 2C0C E97E  581E 5E56 AAAF A75C BDA0